International Conference Informatics, Multimedia, Cyber and Information System (ICIMCIS)
Oct. 24 – 25, 2019
Singing National Anthem of Indonesia
|09.10-09.20|| Welcome Speech from the Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science
Dr.Titin Pramyati,M.Si – Conference Chair
Jaipong Dance UKM from Sendratari UPNVJ
|09.40-09.50||Welcome Speech from IEEE Indonesia Section Chair
Prof. Wisnu Jatmiko
- Opening Ceremony:
Dr. Erna Hernawati, Rector of UPNVJ
- Take and Photo
|10.45-12.30||- Keynote Speech
|17.00–17.30||Closing Ceremony - Best Paper Award||Conference Chair|
|17.30–18.30||Distribution of Certificates||Committee|
|13.30 – 17.00||Parallel Session
|15.00 – 15.30||- Closing Ceremony
- Take and Photo
- Distribution of Certificates
INSTRUCTION FOR SPEAKERS
- Presentations will be given using the computers provided by the ICIMCIS Committee. Presenters’ personal computers cannot be used.
- All session rooms are equipped with an LCD projector, computer, microphones, laser pointer, timer and screen. The laptops in the oral session rooms are not equipped to accommodate audio sound.
- Contributed presentations are 15 minutes; the presentation lasts 10 minutes with 5 minutes available for discussions.
- Arrive at minimum 15 minutes before the session and introduce yourself to the session moderator
- Please kindly notify and confirm the Conference Chair if the speaker of the oral presentation is different to the one who registered and submitted paper.
- The certificate of paper presentation will be given on the room in the end of each session by the symposium chair/moderator.
- Presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their talk/presentation materials at one day prior to their presentation to the PRESENTATION CORNER at Conference Front Desk or at least 1 (one) hour before the session. Files are reviewed, scanned for viruses and loaded onto the appropriate computers in the session rooms. Changes to submitted files will not be allowed.
- Please rename the presentation file with: ICIMCIS2019_PAPERID_AuthorName
- Files transferred to the session computers will be well archived by the committee but it cannot be copied by anyone (participants). Anyone wishing to receive a copy of the slides should contact the presenter.
- Presentations must be submitted in Microsoft Power Point or PDF format. Acceptable media is USB flash drive. Macintosh computers will not be available in any of the session rooms. Authors using a Macintosh must ensure their presentations operate correctly using Microsoft Office 2013 or Adobe Acrobat in the Windows environment.